Modern day science believes that there are multiple types of Intelligence...
The below infographic shows that being good at math or languages are not the only two ways to be smart..
In 1983 an American developmental psychologist Howard Gardener described 9 types of intelligence :
- Naturalist (nature smart)
- Musical (sound smart)
- Logical-mathematical (number/reasoning smart)
- Existential (life smart)
- Interpersonal (people smart)
- Bodily-kinesthetic (body smart)
- Linguistic (word smart)
- Intra-personal (self smart)
- Spatial (picture smart)
At UNIQUE ARTS ACADEMY we deal with ...
- Musical intelligence
- Spatial intelligence and
- Body kinetics